Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

I figured I should post something about the new year...

It's already 20 times more amazing then 2010. I'm excited for the new year. I'm not going to make any new year's resolutions, only because I know I'll forget them in a week. But I am going to keep the goals I made these last couple months in mind and be working to better myself. I guess they're kind of like new years resolutions, but I don't want to call them that, just because everyone else does... Anyway, this year is already amazing because I'm working at Plato's Closet, which is awesome, I just got a second job at Alpine Credit Union (which means I'll be able to get my camera sooner!!!) I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, which can be hard but is way worth it, and Institute is starting up again. There's some other things, but I don't want to go into boring details ;)

Oh, and I'm turning 21! Which, in my mind, means that I'll either be going on a mission at the end of the year, or getting married (pff, most likely not) We'll see what happens... :)

P.S. I'd put a picture up from New Year's, but I still can't put any pictures on, even though I erased 90% of my pictures....
Oh well, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. So I finally looked at your blog, and I love it! I was just looking through some of your posts and came across this one. Turning 21 so either mission or married... AH! So cute cause you are getting married :) Just had to comment! hehe

    ReplyDelete