Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Pictures..../ Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I was going to try and put a couple of the family pictures we took up, but I forgot, I have no storage space.. I also took my two aunts and their families pictures. They all turned out way cute, but you can't see because I have no space left.. So then I was thinking, I'm going to buy a new camera, (I'm going to buy a nice professional Nikon D3000 camera) and take a lot more pictures, so I might as well check out this deal they have for more storage space. So now I'm tempted to pay for more storage space, which is only $5 a year... We'll see what happens. But once I figure it all out, I'll put up all the family pictures and also my fall pictures that I haven't gotten up yet, don't fret.

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! And Happy Black Friday. I'm now too tired to write about our ADVENTURES, so if you're really curious, you can read a little about them on Jenna's blog... http://jenna-togetnowherefollowthecrowd.blogspot.com/  Which is super cute by the way.  

Now onto Christmas music and decking the halls!

No comments:

Post a Comment