Monday, November 8, 2010

Jenna's a senior now

So Jenna finally got her senior pictures done and she let me take them. I was really excited, this is my first 'photoshoot' of a person. Before she even got dressed for her first pictures, she tripped and fell and scraped up her knee... That's Jenna for you bahaha. We took over 200 hundred pictures, but Jenna edited about 50 that she liked, so I'm just gonna put those up, and maybe a couple that I like.





My little sisters all grown up. It's weird to think that I was just getting my senior pictures taken, and now she is, and soon Justine will be, and soon Joanie will be. Whoa, that's gonna be crazy. Jenna's such a great sister and I had a blast shooting her. (Bahaha pun not intended) She's a great person and she will be such a great person and do so much good when she is an adult and graduated. I love being her sister and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment